The following information is our financial policy. This is the understanding we have with our patients as it relates to payment for our services.
- Missed Appointments & Cancellations. We know that your time is valuable. We make every effort to remain on schedule for your appointments. Please help us to achieve this goal by arriving on time for your appointment. A missed appointment, or an appointment cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled time will result in a $50 late cancellation fee.
- Returned Checks. A $25 return check service charge is assessed for checks that do not clear.
- We will submit your insurance claim for you if you bring in up-to-date insurance information. We require payment from insurers within 60 days.
- If we have not received payment after 60 days from the insurance company, you are responsible for the account balance.
- Benefit verification is not a guarantee of coverage. You are financially responsible for all services provided to you.
- On your office visit, you are responsible for any co-pay, deductible amount and the portion we estimate your insurance does not cover.
- Finance Charges. Finance charges will apply to all balances not paid within 25 days of the monthly billing date. A late charge of 1.5 percent on the balance then unpaid and owed will be assessed each month until paid. You agree to pay collection costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred by the practice in attempting to collect on your outstanding account balances.
- Minor Patients. The parent or guardian accompanying the minor is responsible for full payment without exception.
We value our patients and are pleased to provide you excellent medical care.
- Payment. We accept all major credit cards. We also are available to discuss credit and financing options with you.
CareCredit Online Credit Application