The Faces of the Mission Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery focuses on treating complex issues of the head, jaw, face and neck. Our team strongly believes two things:
- Oral & maxillofacial health is necessary to complete body wellness.
- Oral & maxillofacial medical care demands intelligent utilization of the best technologies available to provide patients the best outcomes.
If you have facial pain, you know the impact it has on your sleep, ability to cope with stress, nutrition, ability to exercise, and your emotional health, just to name a few things. The underlying cause of discomfort associated with the head, jaw, face and neck is precisely the expertise of the Faces of the Mission Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Our advanced diagnostic technology, monitoring systems and precision surgical equipment combined with the Center’s medical expertise means successful operations and faster recovery.
Read more about the technology at the Faces of the Mission Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Dental Implants
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Facial Trauma Reconstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Tempro-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Oral Pathologies
- Cleft Lip and Palate Reconstruction
We are highly skilled in bone grafting, platelet rich plasma collection, and other procedures that support the successful treatment of the people we serve.